Energy & Natural Resources
Our team delivers hands-on assistance for oil and natural gas companies, industrial manufacturers, and renewable energy sector players.
Future-oriented in scope, our advice covers the full spectrum of energy regulatory matters, construction of energy infrastructure, energy-related transactions, as well as cross-border energy projects and undertakings.GET IN TOUCH
- Renewable Energy Resources
Renewable Energy Resources
Our lawyers have experience in advising such projects as wind on-shore and off-shore projects, solar power plants, waste to energy and other renewable energy sources. We advise on various projects in Poland as well as on cross-border transactions. Our work includes:
– All zoning, construction and environmental related matters, RES-specific issues, decisions, permits, including relation with RES regulatory aspects (in particular for the RES support scheme requirements), construction authority requirement (e.g. issues associated with energy commissioning) and bankability assessment;
– All project development and management related contracts, such as EPC, BOP, DMA, EPCM, CMA, O&M;
– Energy purchase and sell contracts (including long-term PPAs), trading on the energy exchange, as well as more specific contracts regarding CO2 allowance or RES certificates (CPA under previous support scheme);
– All regulatory aspects, including concession proceedings regarding generation, distribution and trading of electricity (both for promise and concession aspects) and other proceedings involving Energy Regulatory Office (PL URE);
– Acquisition and disposal of portfolios of energy sources, including share and asset deals.
We have experience with infrastructure projects such as power plants (coal, gas and renewables, such as wind and solar), roads and highways, telecommunication infrastructure, rail infrastructure, as well as oil and gas sector infrastructure, stadiums and other complex infrastructure projects, cargo terminals, production factories and others.
We closely cooperate with other practices to cover all aspects of such projects and transactions, including all contraction and environmental issues, regulatory requirements and public-law related aspects, such as concession, PPP and public procurement.
Our clients operate in a wide-range of sectors, such as energy, oil and gas, construction, real estate, rail, aviation, automobile, telecoms and various heavy industries.
Practical experience of energy-related projects.